Then I made a mistake - Who said this?

Then I made a mistake. Who said this?

- The above line has been quoted from a short story named 'The Eyes Have It', written by Indian writer Ruskin Bond. Here, the quoted line has been said by the speaker himself.

Then I made a mistake - what was the mistake?

- The above-quoted line has been taken from 'The Eyes Have it', written by Ruskin Bond. The speaker accidentally asked his co-passenger about the weather outside. This was the 'mistake', as said in the story.

Then I made a mistake - who made a mistake?

- This line has been taken from a short story - 'The Eyes Have It'. In the story, the mistake was made by the narrator himself.

Then I made a mistake - who is the speaker?

- This line has been quoted from 'The Eyes Have It', a short story written by Ruskin Bond. In this line, the speaker is the author himself.

Post a Comment

0 Comments