They like me - Voice Change | Change the voice of - They like me.

 Change the voice of the following sentence:

1. They like me.

Answers: I am liked by them.

Explanation of change of the voice of "They like me":

Here we have been given to change the voice of the following sentence -

They like me.

To change the voice of any sentence, it is our first priority to identify the subject and the object of a ny sentence.

Changing the voice is simply the changing off the subject and the object of any sentence.

In our given example, - "They like me" -

we have 1 (one) subject : "They".

Similarly, there is one object also : "Me"

After the interchange of subject & object, the subject of the new sentence will be - "I" & the object will be - "Them".

Therefore the new sentence will be
I am liked by them.

We hope that's students and other enthusiastic people, who were in the search of finding the passive voice form of the given sentence, i.e. : "They like me", have got the answers to this question. For any other doubts, kindly post the doubt in the comments to get answered.

Post a Comment

0 Comments