They want me to answer this - Change the voice - Convert into passive voice | Answer With Detailed Explanation

 Change the voice of the following sentence:

1. They want me to answer this.

Answers:

First answer: I am wanted to be answered to be answered this by them.

Second answer: This is wanted to be answered by me.

Explanation of change of the voice of "They want me to answer this.":

Here we have been given to change the voice of the following sentence -

They want me to answer this.

To change the voice of any sentence, it is our first priority to know the subject at the object of a sentence.

Changing the voice is simply the changing off the subject and the object of any sentence.

In our given example, - "They want me to answer this." -

we have 1 (one) subject : "They".

But, this very sentence contains 2 objects. They are -

  1. Me.
  2. This.
That's why the change of the voice of the sentence can be done in 2 ways.
First, considering 'They" as the subject of the active voice-sentence & "Me" as the object of the active voice-sentence.
This, when turned into passive voice turns out to be the first answer, i.e. : "I am wanted to be answered to be answered this by them."
Secondly, considering 'They" as the subject of the active voice-sentence & "This" as the object of the active voice-sentence.
This, when turned into passive voice turns out to be the first answer, i.e. : "This is wanted to be answered by me."
We hope that's students and other enthusiastic people, who were in the search of finding the passive voice form of the given sentence, i.e. : "They want me to answer this", have got the answers to this question. For any other doubts, kindly post the doubt in the comments to get answered.

Post a Comment

0 Comments