Write a dialogue within 100 words between two friends on your feelings about not going to school for a long time

Write a dialogue within 100 words between two friends on your feelings about not going to school for a long time.

Subject : Dialogue Between Two Friends On Your Feelings About Not Going To School For A Long Time

Write a dialogue within 100 words between two friends on your feelings about not going to school for a long time
ABC : Hello XYZ, how are you?
XYZ : Physically I am fine, but not mentally.
ABC : Why, any problem?
XYZ : Not that. But I am not feeling good in staying home for quite a long time. I wish that we could go to school again normally.
ABC : That’s indeed a sad matter. I am also missing my school very much.
XYZ : Not only school but also missing the lectures of our respected teachers, especially Mr. Mondal’s geography classes.
ABC : No doubt Mr. Mondal was our favorite teacher, I am also missing him very much. It is our great bad luck that we have not got any of his online classes.
XYZ : But, sir does help me in any of my problem. Yesterday, I got struck while writing the answer of a question of our geography text book, I called him and received instant assistance from him.
ABC : That’s great, I also call our school-teachers whenever I ran into a problem in my studies.
XYX : With our school teacher I am also missing our friends moreover the whole environment of the school. I am feeling very sad whenever I am calling up the memory of the morning assembly of our school.
ABC : Oh yes, I do miss that also. I hope that the school will start soon.
XYZ : I am also hoping that. The fast it starts, the great it will be.
ABC : Ok, bye.
XYZ : Bye, take care.

Post a Comment

14 Comments